Alpha and Omega Dog Tag Necklace
Crafted from pure sterling silver, The Alpha and Omega Dog Tag is the first of the “I AM” collection. The dog tag is designed to awaken the warrior spirit.
Wear this tag as a reminder that our last heartbeat is not the end of our life. God is the beginning and end. This life is but a mission.
This collection is stamped on this tag symbolizing:
The Beginning (reverse facing B)
The Sword (tip of the cross)
The Cross (line between B and E)
The End (forward-facing E)
These four elements brought together to symbolize the wearer's warrior spirit.
Each piece is hand-painted and hand buffed. The pendant features an artisan ripple wave texture symbolizing movement in the warrior spirit. This 1.5” dog tag hangs from a sterling ring, on a 26” round box chain.
The significance of this limited release of 233 dog tags brings light to the warrior spirit with ‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle's BUDs Class 233. BUDs is the training to become a Navy SEAL. His graduation in class 233 was the start of an adventure he never knew would educate, inspire, and impact so many so dramatically.
Chris was a warrior both on the battlefield of war and the battlefield of life. This limited release is in honor of all who serve, all who died serving, and for the warrior spirit inside all of us.
Each dog tag in this 233 limited release is the only piece with a hand-signed and numbered card by his wife, Taya Kyle.
- .925 Sterling Silver Dog Tag
- Hand Painted Mark and Message
- Dog Tag is 1.5" tall x and .85” wide
- 26” Round Box Chain with lobster clasp
- Proudly made in the USA
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Taya and Chris Kyle Foundation - Service Family Strong.
Inspired by Revelation 22:13
"I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, Beginning and the End."
Return & Refund Policy
- Thanks for shopping Warrior Collections!
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.